Friday, February 10, 2012

Ruth's chris steakhouse 70$ for two?

maybe a 100$ is a better figure to rely on.Ruth's chris steakhouse 70$ for two?
I would not want to do it on only 70 dollars. Keep in mind everything there is ala carte. If you order a steak - that is what you get, a steak. Thinge like baked potato, veggies, salad - are all extra. Decent steaks are going to cost you at least 25 each - upwards to 45 each.



i would not have less than 150 for two people. Even if you skip appetizers.Ruth's chris steakhouse 70$ for two?
Nice of willypee to send you a link with NO PRICES. I used to work at a fine dining steakhouse and we got calls ALL THE TIME about prices. We had a sheet taped by the phone:

Entrees start at $_______ and run up to $_______

(except lobster and crab legs, which are $______and ______)

The average price for an entree is $______

Desserts go from $_______ to _______



Give 'em a call!

Plus, I bet prices are different depending on location! (NYC would be different than, say, Alabama) Check out how many locations there are! I was shocked! I really thought it was just a Chicago thing!! HA!

http://www.ruthschris.com/LocationsRuth's chris steakhouse 70$ for two?
Maybe, check out the link. Sorry, I didn't double check but it use to list the prices although it was years ago I just assumed that it still did.

No comments:

Post a Comment