Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's the point of doing anything in life? Here is my life tragedy.?

I feel like I should just drop out of school. It's not like I really have to work really hard for anything anyways. I'm going to be inheriting a giant house, a few other houses, a farm, some other land, some condos, and other stuff that makes enough money to support itself and much extra.

I'm an only child so it's all going to be going to me.

And the way I look at it is, well like right now. All my family wants me to do is get through school for some reason, even though they can take care of me. I was given a brand new car, I don't have to pay rent where I'm at because it's covered, I don't have to get a job because everything I need I can get if I just ask nicely. So I don't really have to do anything now, and later, I mean I just don't really get what I should do. I don't really care about money, so it's not like I really want to "add on" to the "empire" my family has built up. I could live pretty comfortobly without ever having to lift a finger.



Just so you know, I'm not some spoiled brat or anything. I actually did have a job once, and I did sometimes have to earn money that they gave me. Like I ONLY got like maybe $20 for vacuuming my ENTIRE room. I also had to mow the lawn sometimes when and we didn't have a riding lawn mower which really sucked. I would have enjoyed doing it if I didn't have to walk the thing. I only got like $30 for that. Which is nothing compared to one of my old friends, he got like $70 for doing something like that so I'm pretty poor when compared to him, AND he has a riding lawn mower so I looked like a poor person and it felt embarrassing. Like he got a cash allowance of like I forget but it was at least $100 a week, I was luck if I got that in a month, I maybe only got like $50 and had to actually work for any extra. So it's not like I don't know what work is. And he got to get an xbox360 AND a PS3 AND a Wii, for Christmas but I only got to choose a PS3 which really sucked because I'm Jewish so I expected at least a few more game counsels in the presents for the 8 gifts I got.



But all that sacrifice made me realize that it's just stuff. So I became more un-materialistic and stuff and I learned how to become happy with what I had. It was after we watched some movie in class about these people in 3rd world nations who didn't have food and stuff. Well it made me think of how we had to sacrifice normal food for cheaper food like having to just be okay with going to the Olive Garden instead of Sarefnis *if I spelled it right* because Olive garden was cheaper. I felt like I was starving so I know how that kid with the big stomach in the video felt because I had to go through food shortages too, maybe not as bad but still pretty bad, I mean a few times instead of going to the chris and ruth's steak house place we had to settle for Outback steak house or something like it you know? Can YOU imagine that? Like really, put yourself in my shoes and imagine that for a second. So yeah, I know what it's like to almost starve. But I was able to adapt and survive through it all and I know



Anyways, so point being, it's not like I'm just lazy, it's just I don't really see the point in doing anything when I don't really have to. In my hardship I've learned that money isn't the center of the universe and I don't see the need to keep making more?



I've talked to my professional friend " he's really just a plain ol counselor" and he tries to tell me that i should do this and that and blah blah blah.





Anyways, am I wrong to think this?
hey! I WANNA TELL MY LIFE STORY TOO!!



if you were me you'd be pissed off too. I'm sure you're very lucky. You probably have a nice family and food. I have almost nothing.

Before my mom had me she was married to her first husband. She had a child with him. Then she divorced him claiming he abused her. Then she got raped by my dad and she had me. A year later she married a different guy. they had 2 kids. We moved in with him. He had already had a kid from his first marriage but he only visited every other weekend. so did my oldest brother from my mom. My mom is a bartender and my step dad is unemployed. I can't remember when but I started to call my step dad "dad". i've called him that ever since. He was nice to me and I appreciated it. Meanwhile, I was getting made fun of horribly in school. I hated school. In middle school I had NO FRIENDS. It made me sick to go to school everyday knowing that I was going to be stared at and laughed at. (short and ugly) they would say the most mean things to me. Anyways, I had really good grades. I was having problems at home because my mom wasn't home very often. She went out with her friends on her days off and wouldn't come home until the next day. I got fed up with it and tried to ignore it. In October of 2007 my mom attempts to kill herself. So the police come and she gets taken to a crazy hospital. We call her at night and ask her why she would want to do that. She told my step dad she had been cheating on him for 2 years. She never came back home. My dad was furious. He took out all his anger on me. I was the blame for everything she did. And he made it clear that I wasn't his real kid.

In high school I was made fun of the most. from 9th till 11th. I got F's and D's and stopped going to school. My step dad became an alcoholic and he stopped taking care of us. I am home schooled now so I can try to graduate but I want to finish my senior year at school.

My siblings hate me ever since they found out I wasn't their real sister. They made fun of me constantly. To this day my 13 year old brother beats me up and my step dad encourages him. My 12 year old sister spits on my and hits me too. And my step dad just drinks all day (morning till night). I keep in contact with my mom because she brings us food because my step dad doesn't feed us. He has no money. I would like to live with my mom. Here at my house I have to clean the house, do the laundry, help my siblings with their homework (even though they are brats) just make sure everything it going right in my house. My dad says I'll end up just like my mother. he calls me white trash, bimbo, tramp, and so on. all I want is to live with my mom but she says I can't. I'm basically trapped here with no one to talk to. I just have to sit here and take it. And act like nothing is wrong in public. I just wish I could get away from these disrespectful people.
Where do you seriously get these stories?
well,, i only read the first 2 lines of each para. And the conclusion is "YOU ARE A BRAT!"
better run better run out run my gun! %26gt;_%26lt;
Even if you are going to be handed your life to you in a golden plate, you should still pursue an education, then maybe once you're thinking clearly you can make a better choice about what you will do in life.
Ok, so what exactly do you want to do??

Even if you inherit a lot of money you still need education.

To know how to live. To know how to manage your money.

without education there is a Very high chance that your life will be ruined.



Stay in school. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment