Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ladies, I've been "hanging out" with this girl for a few weeks now... few days ago asked her on a date...

The FIRST DATE is tomorrow evening after we're both out of work. I already made reservations at Ruth's Chris Steak House (which should be very nice) and I'm picking her up at her parents house (we're 20/21). I want to do just a little touch more, like a small gift or something, but flowers just seems too unoriginal. It's a romantic evening out... Any ideas for when I greet her at the door?! Thanks a million!Ladies, I've been "hanging out" with this girl for a few weeks now... few days ago asked her on a date...
Why don't you try and get her something that she specifically likes? This will really show her how thoughtful you are and how much you listen and pay attention to what she says. On my third date with my boyfriend he got me a cute squirrel figurine because i told him that i love squirrels and i collect them. I was sooo touched, and she will be too! You sound like a real nice guy, she's a lucky girl!! I hope it all works out for you! Good luck!!
Chocolates n red roses!i really like zat perhaps she'll like it 2!Ladies, I've been "hanging out" with this girl for a few weeks now... few days ago asked her on a date...
Yes flowers are a nice touch, so why don鈥檛 you upgrade to a corsage or I think the best first date flowers I ever got were when the guy got me flowers and my mom flowers too for letting him take me out. They may seem unoriginal, but still very appreciated because it isn鈥檛 every day we get flowers.
go with the flowers...traditional touches are nice...good luck and nice choice in restaurants.....Ladies, I've been "hanging out" with this girl for a few weeks now... few days ago asked her on a date...
ahh maybe urm how abt struture balloon that looks like a bear with a big heart n tulips n jellewery ??



Gd luck :P
I say a box of chocolate will do mate. and good luck
a stuffed animal!! those make me smile and feel special
Flowers, although unoriginal, are always nice to get. Anything more may be kinda pushy or weird. If you do go with flowers pick out the arrangement yourself, this way it is original and shows you did some work on it. Or you could have them delivered to her before you get there. The only other thing I would suggest is a book, if she likes to read, or chocolate(expensive chocolate) no cheap boxed crap from Wal-Mart :) Whatever you decide to do, make it something you put thought and effort into.
I think flowers are the way to go, not too big a bunch though,

Your obviously American because British guys never do anything like that, Other than Flowers, maybe a comedy gift, for a laugh %26amp; Sentimental values if you stay together.
You have some good intentions, you seem like a really nice guy. But I'd be careful not to come on so 'strong'. When you do things like this in the beginning, you might scare her away and show her that your wallet is all you have to offer. Just be who you are, she said yes to a date so that means she already has some interest in you already! Good luck!
gift her with flowers
Well for a first date flowers is really the way to go. I know it's been done a million times, but why change something that works. By showing up at the door with them is perfect because she can put them in a vase before u leave and it will make a great first impression on the parents also. Show up, present her the flowers, comment on how stunning she looks, and I think your first date will be a great success. Try something different with the flowers such as a mix of pink and white roses.......beautiful and those are meant as the romantic colours of the rose. Good luck
by her a charm bracelet
small box of chocolates are always a fav, maybe a bottle of her fav perfume? i dont know how much you are planning to spend, so... jewelry is always a favorite too... you could always go with the single rose, just make sure you cut off the thorns...

No comments:

Post a Comment