Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have 20 more lbs. to lose and I have a trainer, but my weekend eating habits are killing my diet. Help!?

So I have a trainer and I have had great progress in the last 3 months, but my weekend kinda kills my diet. So I eat pretty well at home, Monday through Friday, but when I visit my bf, every two weeks, we end up going to the best steakhouses. Not like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse like straight up The Palms, Morton's, BOA, Cut, Smith and Woolson, you get the picture. Well these places use the best ingredients, but a carb is a carb is a carb. My trainer told me to cut out bread, milk, cheese, butter, potatoes, chocolate, sugar, and high fat foods. Well I am very lactose intolerent. One bite of a milk product and my stomach goes haywire. So I told my boyfriend please don't let me order or eat those foods. Well being the sweet guy he is, he told me to not eat them tonight, aaand I had a little bite of bread and I had some berries with whipped cream for dessert. So I didn't eat horrible this weekend but I would like to get rid of these horrible cravings and temptations on the weekend. We do cook at home from time to time

but I always end up overeating steak or a high carb side. I am only 140, but for my height I need to be at 120. What do you recommend I do when I visit my Bf? Dieting is not hard for me, it's just sticking to it when I visit him oh when I am at a 5 star restaurant. oh and I go to the gym everyday, but when I visit him I also tend to not go because I don't spend enough time with him, and I try to incorporate more active activities but we always end up waking up super late.I have 20 more lbs. to lose and I have a trainer, but my weekend eating habits are killing my diet. Help!?
Going to the gym every single day is a recipe for overtraining, which can hurt your progress. A couple days off a week at least is beneficial. Recovery is crucial. Especially when visiting your boyfriend. Priorities, you know?



A cheat meal once every two weeks with your boyfriend isn't going to kill you. Get the porterhouse, have a piece of bread, leave the whipped cream off the berries this time, and enjoy yourself.



If your trainer advocates being at the gym 7 days a week and doesn't allow a steak and bread or a potato every two weeks, they're an idiot who is stealing your money.I have 20 more lbs. to lose and I have a trainer, but my weekend eating habits are killing my diet. Help!?
You can still lose 20 more lbs if you add another professional weith loss book to what your trainer gives you
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment