Thursday, February 23, 2012

Racist slang in Australian dialect? Need clarification?

I keep hearing the character Ruth Sims from Chris Lileys "Angry Boys" refer to white kids that act black or associate themselves with black (or polynesian or indigenous i don't really know) as "average" i think? he says "i know your an average neat" and "get your average lazy *** up"...?





I'm an American and I just want to know what he is saying and what it means thanksRacist slang in Australian dialect? Need clarification?
I'm an Aussie. Ya got me there bro.Racist slang in Australian dialect? Need clarification?
Actually she said " Get your lazy Aboriginal *** up" and "I know you're an Aborigine" she didn't say average...lol she was referring to an Indigenous Australian in a derogatory way. Marlon, the kid she was talking to, is part Aboriginal and light skinned.

Report Abuse

Racist slang in Australian dialect? Need clarification?
i am australian and i have never heard the term your an average neat... get your lazy up and do something

No comments:

Post a Comment