Monday, February 20, 2012

Were to go to dinner for my 16th b day?In portland OR?

Ok so today is my 16th birthday! and i get to go were ever I want for dinner.. But I'm not sure were to go? I need some suggestions. In portland Iv been to ruth chris steak house to many times its gross to em now, Sailors went there too many times too, etc... price don't matter where is a good place to eat?

I do not really like steak.. but asian food to me is bomb! I love this restaurant called takhashi but its closed today :(

So like any bomb *** Asian restaurant?? I herd PF changes is good? I went to

bennhanhas

(dont know how to spell that) last year it was cool but wasn't very good.Were to go to dinner for my 16th b day?In portland OR?
Ya PF changs is pretty good but there are other places just as good around. There is a place called 3 degrees downtown that is pretty good but they are more american as far as steaks and stuff. Also if you like seafood, mccormick and schmicks is really good. The one right on the river.
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment