Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey Indy! What's the best steakhouse in town?

I used to fix steak at home, but it's gotten to be sort of expensive and time consuming as well. And it's just me. So I go out when I want a good, inexpensive steak. I mean, it's not really a bad deal when you consider that you're getting your sides and rolls. Plus, you don't have to clean up! I've tried a lot of places and right now I'm liking Logan's. People keep telling me to try Ruth's Chris and St. Elmo's when I ask about a good steakhouse. But I've heard they're expensive. Let's see what everybody else thinks.Hey Indy! What's the best steakhouse in town?
Well, there is Damons. And, no matter what people say, I've never been disappointed with a prime rib from Ponderosa. And I've also heard that Texas Roadhouse, and Steak N Ale are good choices, too.Hey Indy! What's the best steakhouse in town?
Haven't been there yet for steak but thinking about trying Sahm's again. I went there for an appetizer and enjoyed the atmosphere. I also noticed meat loaf on the menu for $9.95 I think, can't remember how much the steaks were. Just my two cents worth, good luck.Hey Indy! What's the best steakhouse in town?
I think Ruth's Chris is much better than St. Elmo. Both are expensive....but if you don't do it often! St. Elmo's has a wonderful reputation, but I thought the service was not very good and the steak was not as good as Ruth's Chris! JMHO

No comments:

Post a Comment