Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thinking about becoming a bus boy?

I went in and applied at "Ruth's Chris" it's a steak house here in Hawaii. Very fine dining establishment I guess one could say. Pays minimum wage (* 7.25 *) plus tips, I asked the manager what the tip out is like - $30-50 a night at 6 hours per shift. This is about 80 dollars a night. Is this good for a fine dining establishment? I've heard others have made over $100.. Also, can any former bussers out there share any tips? I've never done this sort of job before, I only have dishwashing experience, and I want to show everyone that I can do a good job.Thinking about becoming a bus boy?
Its a great way to become a waiter and 80 bucks a night isn't bad at all. Plus if your under 18, you cant serve yet anyway. If you are over 18, i'd say shoot for a less expensive place and try to serve there, youll prob get more doing that and the work is less disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment