Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's the point of doing anything in life? Here is my life tragedy.?

I feel like I should just drop out of school. It's not like I really have to work really hard for anything anyways. I'm going to be inheriting a giant house, a few other houses, a farm, some other land, some condos, and other stuff that makes enough money to support itself and much extra.

I'm an only child so it's all going to be going to me.

And the way I look at it is, well like right now. All my family wants me to do is get through school for some reason, even though they can take care of me. I was given a brand new car, I don't have to pay rent where I'm at because it's covered, I don't have to get a job because everything I need I can get if I just ask nicely. So I don't really have to do anything now, and later, I mean I just don't really get what I should do. I don't really care about money, so it's not like I really want to "add on" to the "empire" my family has built up. I could live pretty comfortobly without ever having to lift a finger.



Just so you know, I'm not some spoiled brat or anything. I actually did have a job once, and I did sometimes have to earn money that they gave me. Like I ONLY got like maybe $20 for vacuuming my ENTIRE room. I also had to mow the lawn sometimes when and we didn't have a riding lawn mower which really sucked. I would have enjoyed doing it if I didn't have to walk the thing. I only got like $30 for that. Which is nothing compared to one of my old friends, he got like $70 for doing something like that so I'm pretty poor when compared to him, AND he has a riding lawn mower so I looked like a poor person and it felt embarrassing. Like he got a cash allowance of like I forget but it was at least $100 a week, I was luck if I got that in a month, I maybe only got like $50 and had to actually work for any extra. So it's not like I don't know what work is. And he got to get an xbox360 AND a PS3 AND a Wii, for Christmas but I only got to choose a PS3 which really sucked because I'm Jewish so I expected at least a few more game counsels in the presents for the 8 gifts I got.



But all that sacrifice made me realize that it's just stuff. So I became more un-materialistic and stuff and I learned how to become happy with what I had. It was after we watched some movie in class about these people in 3rd world nations who didn't have food and stuff. Well it made me think of how we had to sacrifice normal food for cheaper food like having to just be okay with going to the Olive Garden instead of Sarefnis *if I spelled it right* because Olive garden was cheaper. I felt like I was starving so I know how that kid with the big stomach in the video felt because I had to go through food shortages too, maybe not as bad but still pretty bad, I mean a few times instead of going to the chris and ruth's steak house place we had to settle for Outback steak house or something like it you know? Can YOU imagine that? Like really, put yourself in my shoes and imagine that for a second. So yeah, I know what it's like to almost starve. But I was able to adapt and survive through it all and I know



Anyways, so point being, it's not like I'm just lazy, it's just I don't really see the point in doing anything when I don't really have to. In my hardship I've learned that money isn't the center of the universe and I don't see the need to keep making more?



I've talked to my professional friend " he's really just a plain ol counselor" and he tries to tell me that i should do this and that and blah blah blah.





Anyways, am I wrong to think this?What's the point of doing anything in life? Here is my life tragedy.?
A counsellor will only tell you what they think. At the end of the day given that all this property will be yours you have the right to choose which way you live.



the worst thing you can do is surcome to public pressure and do what everybody else tells you to do. You can't be happy doing what others want you to do as opposed to what you want to do. If you don't want to do anything then don't do anything. You may be seen as lazy, but who cares what they think. At the end of the day your the happy one with lots of assets. And them labelling you lazy is only a result of their jealousy. Otherwise they would have no need to call you it. You do only what you think is best for you.What's the point of doing anything in life? Here is my life tragedy.?
Nice, well thought out troll question.

This should get peoples undies bunched up.

No comments:

Post a Comment