Thursday, February 23, 2012

Husband birthday ideas?

His birthday is in November, so far I made reservations at Ruth's Chris (our first time) and we are going to a Rickey Smiley comedy show. What can I get him as a gift? Something small but meaningful..more than a card and a night of passionate lovemaking...I already have that planned...Let me know what ideas you guys have.Husband birthday ideas?
How about a massage? You can buy him one or give him one yourself. Husband birthday ideas?
Some things I've gotten my husband for Holidays before:



Xbox 360 (Yeah Mr. Brightside!) :)

Expensive Watch

Video Games

"Love" Coupons

Monogrammed Flask

Set of nice shot glasses

Beer Steins

Celtics Memorabilia (his favorite team)

Set of clay poker chips (we play cards)



Good luck!Husband birthday ideas?
Maybe something for him...what are his hobbies? Maybe a day at a male spa?



Having said that...you've already done quite a bit for him! I'm sure he'll be quite happy!
Xbox 360.. he'll love you forever.. or at least until something newer comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment