Monday, February 13, 2012

Who's been to Ruth's Chris? Love the Ribeye!?

I have been to three different Ruth Chris and they are by far the best steak houses out there. No one comes close, not even a smidgen. I don't know how they do it but it is unbelievable and worth every cent. They have the best side dishes. Creamed spinach OMGosh. good questionWho's been to Ruth's Chris? Love the Ribeye!?
Thanks Lakinjae, we agree its terrific.

Report Abuse


I have! I was given a gift certificate their one Christmas, and man was it good. I loved the steak, and one of my sides was sweet potato casserole. Man was it ever Good!!!!!Who's been to Ruth's Chris? Love the Ribeye!?
I went there once and I couldn't even leave the restaurant w/o throwing up! I didn't even make it to the toilet. Ewww!



What's weird is that the food (meat included) tasted okay, but obviously, my stomach didn't agree with it. Dunno, but have never wanted to give it another shot to see if it was just that one time. No thanks! The food wasn't good enough to go back anyway, but after that ... Needless to say, I've never stepped foot in one again.
I've had the Filet Mignon at the Location in Pasadena CA, no steak can ever compare...Who's been to Ruth's Chris? Love the Ribeye!?
I have been to Ruth Chris steak house...I think it is very good but I have been to better for the same price per meal...I think that most people say they "love it" just because it is Ruth Chris...I have eaten at some of the best steak houses in NY,CT,LA and TX and I have eaten a much better steak restaurants....Some were much more expensive and some were about the same price...If you have never been I am sure you will enjoy the meals...It is a great restaurant..Enjoy!
i havent been there

No comments:

Post a Comment