Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is it like waiting tables at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?

I have been offered a job there, and am unsure if I should take it.What is it like waiting tables at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
good tips. its more expensive than most places, so Im guessing the tips should be biiger. never worked there but I eat there all the time.What is it like waiting tables at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
Great tips, older, professional clientele, lots of business meetings.



I assume you have experience? They usually don't hire rookies.......What is it like waiting tables at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
You make so much money there it's ridicluous. They don't hire just anybody, so I'm guessing you have an athletic build with a pretty face. I work at a Country club/golf resort here in Austin Tx. I see how well rich people who eat there tip the girls so i can just imagine how well they tip the staff at Ruth's Criss. If you think about it, you have 2 parties a night... one steak is $50-100 not including sides..... you get a table of 12 and you have at least a 2100 check.... then they give you an automatic 20% gratuity.. do the math. I would take that job in a heartbeat.
It's great if you like beef-eating republicans wanting to grab your butt. I bet the money's pretty good. I've been in the kitchen of one and it smelled really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment