Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Has anyone ever been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?

There is only 1 in Ohio and is looks nice so I was thinking about taking my husband there when he gets home from his Army duties. Is it a nice place? Is it expensive? It looks expensive which is fine I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.



I've already been to their website.Has anyone ever been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
my company paid for 8 of us to go there for christmas so we could get whatever we wanted without worrying about the bill. the steak was absolutely excellent. i dont know if the website gives prices but a regular steak is about $40 and the bigger ones or ones with toppings (onions, etc) were about $50. no sides come with it. the sides come large enough for 2-3 people and i think they were about $8-10. i would not get appetizers because they were like $10 and came with 2 bites, we got an order of stuffed mushrooms and an order of scallops and they only came with 4 of each- not worth it!

so overall it is expensive but if you love steak and have the money for a nice treat for your husband i would recommend it!
welcome!

Report Abuse

Has anyone ever been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
I have been to the one in Columbus. Yes it is very nice and delicious!!

It is pricey, but hey you get what you pay for!



Take him!
Yes, I have been. They are extremely elegant, extremely good and extremely expensive. If you are out to impress, this is a very fine place to go.Has anyone ever been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
I've been to the one in Destin, Florida (near where I live). The food was very good, the service was very good, the prices were way too high in my opinion. I won't go there again unless someone else is picking up the tab (a girlfriend and I took another friend there on his birthday).



For me, it wasn't worth the money. I can find meals at MANY other local restaurants that I'd enjoy just as much, for a fraction of the cost.
I've been there a few times. It is rather on the expensive side, compared to places like Outback and Texas Roadhouse. Also, when you order a steak, that's all that comes with the dish. The steak. All sides are a la carte. However, the side dishes are pretty large, and are big enough to share, if you just want to order one or two.



I think their steaks are really good. They were also serving venison chops when I was there. You are definitely paying for quality, but the food is worth it, especially for a special occasion. But be prepared to shell out a few $$, but you can't put a price on treating someone you love!



As far as dress goes, you would fit in better wearing something nice, although I did see people in jeans and T-shirts whenever I've been there. But since it's a special occasion, I'm sure you would want to dress up a little anyway.
excellent
The steaks are wonderful!! Like butter!! You order things ala carte style...like if you want brocolli with your steak yo uhave to specify that, etc.... Enjoy!



Oh, and as the other poster said, it isn't cheap but it is worth it..Especially for a nice occasion.
I haven't been there. But as a native Texan and a confirmed beef steak addict, your husband would probably appreciate it.
No, no one's ever been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

Ruth is probably getting upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment