Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!?

I am doing an essay and would like to know how your experience was at Ruth's Chris. Please tell me how you rate the food, service and the experience

thanks!!Ruth's Chris Steakhouse GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!?
I visited Ruth's Chris in San Diego several years ago. The restaurant was in a great location (water front near the pier) and provided complementary valet parking.



We made reservations and were seated right away. We both ordered steaks and several of the side dishes. The steaks were sizzling on the 500 degree dishes as they were being served. Drowned in the most wonderful sweet butter sauce you can image. Steaks were cut to perfection and prepared to your liking. It literally melts in your mouth as you take your first bite. The side dishes and deserts were delicious as well.



I would have to say that the overall experience was well worth the price we paid.



I hope this helps with your essay! Good luck!Ruth's Chris Steakhouse GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!?
Yeah man!Ruth's Chris Steakhouse GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS!?
hi!!! all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is one of my all time favorite restaurants!!!!!!!!!! their service was fantastic, they seat u right away...its awesome!! very clean, pretty darn fancy, great atmosphere, not noisy like other restaurants....the food was soooo great!! phenomenal!!!!! get the steak..also...they serve the greatest bread ever!! i ordered a garlic shrimp appetizer and the shrimp was dripping in butter sauce..sooo good! then i used the extra butter sauce to dip the bread in and i was in heaven!!! dessert was brownie ala mode...never fails!! then the bill came...lol..yikes!! yes, prices r high, but its high quality food and extremely satisfying big meals so u can make 2 meals outta it..just fill up on the fresh warm free bread!..hope that helped!
I have eaten at Ruth's Chris in Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, and I think Charlotte, and all I can say is I look forward with a childs eagerness at going back each time. I never miss a chance to brag about the steak, service, and desserts. Truly though there steak is the best bar none I have ever had, and I have been to most major upscale steak houses from Charleys, to Mortons, to The Chop House, etc. I still remember to this day my first experience there and the taste of the steak, I had never in my life tasted anything so tender, and as the prior review said, it literally feels like it melts in your mouth.



While it is upscale, I would say that anyone can go in. It is popular with tourists I have found, they come in with kids and in shorts, so its not too formal for most, nor pretentious.



I find there prices to be on par with most major chop houses. An excellent selection of wines and desserts.



The side dishes are very good, but I would like to see maybe more variety there, however they are delicious of course.



A definite 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment