Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is this dress too formal for ruth's chris steakhouse?

I'm going to ruth's chris with my family (i'm 17) in pittsburgh and i know it's dressy but is a dress too formal? here's the dress:



http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat鈥?/a>



I just really want to wear it haha. My mom said it's acceptable but i don't want to look like i'm trying too hard. What do you think?Is this dress too formal for ruth's chris steakhouse?
That dress is perfect and something I would wear for Ruth's Chris. Ruth's chris is very dressy attire and the jeans comment...you would be denied entry. Wear that dress....it's perfect.
I live in NY, and that is not too dressy at all! It's very cute and appropriate for the occasion. Plus, Ruth Chris is a high end steak house, so you'll blend right in! Have a good dinner.Is this dress too formal for ruth's chris steakhouse?
Hey, that dress would be really great if you have nice ****. The cleavage will show and no matter what either it is appropriate or not, all the guys would approve on that. (wink*)
I love the dress. It's not too dressy at all, as I've seen dressier. It is classy and perfect.Is this dress too formal for ruth's chris steakhouse?
That would be completely fine. As for the person suggesting you wear jeans........you would be denied entry.
wear jeans. that's a dress you wear to a wedding. NO its not acceptable. your mama is wrong.
It's just right for a 17 year old. It's not too low cut or revealing like some evening gounds.
awww that dress is so cute!!! i would wear it. who cares what other people think. as long as you feel good while wearing it.
Sorry, but I`d say it`s too formal for a teenager.
Cute dress! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment