Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ruth's Chris menu prices??

Does anyone know where I can find menu PRICES for

the Ruth's Chris steakhouse restaurants?Ruth's Chris menu prices??
I doubt it. Ruth's Chris isn't really targeting people on a budget. It's pretty expensive so if you're worried about it you might want to try somewhere that you are more familiar with, just so you're not surprised at the bill. Also, I'm sure since they are a national chain, their prices vary depending on location. For instance, I'm sure the Ruth's Chris in Manhattan is more expensive than others. Your best bet would be to actually go to your local Ruth's Chris and ask to see a menu.



Edit: I actually started wondering myself...I've never paid the bill when I've been there so I've never looked at the prices, I just eat! But I found one for the Ruth's Chris in Virginia...but like I said, these prices probably very so just use it for reference.
the minimum for two people would probably be $100.00.

Report Abuse

Ruth's Chris menu prices??
http://www.sizzlingsteak.com/p/RCM-VBDinner0508r.pdf

Report Abuse


what a rude answer!!

Report Abuse

Ruth's Chris menu prices??
Don't listen to these rude people. It's OK to be prepared.

Here are the prices:



http://www.zagat.com/Verticals/Menu.aspx?VID=8%26amp;R=52484%26amp;HID=1262

Report Abuse


http://www.sizzlingsteak.com/menus.html



gives you a general idea. Like others have mentioned, prices will vary, but also like Opinion suggested, expect $100 per person.

Report Abuse


The people that answered this are uppity douches.



It's not that expensive for a two person meal: Maybe $100.

Report Abuse


its about $50 per person. not including tax and tip. or your bar tab.

Report Abuse


http://www.ruthschris.com/menu/menu.html

or call and ask
If you have to ask, you shouldn't go there. Much less take a girl who will have to be there to see them decline your card or watch you give the waiter a 5% tip because you can't afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment