Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ruth Chris Steak House? Good?

I,m going there tomorrow, in Heathrow, Fl! Anyone been there?Ruth Chris Steak House? Good?
Havent been to that one, but I have been to about 4 others, they are REALLY good. Great Steaks and basically everythign is good, expensive, but good.



Lucky.
yea i LOVE it there!!!!! i went to the one in Austin, TX but prepare to pay $50 each person but it was completely worth itRuth Chris Steak House? Good?
I hear people rave about it. I've been to the one in Beverly Hills, and the one in Phoenix. It was OK both times, but not great. BLT in Los Angeles....now that's great!
not to the one in Heathrow but have been to others. Very good food- a bit pricey but goodRuth Chris Steak House? Good?
I have been to a few: Los Angeles and San Diego so far.



The food is very good but it is very costly and the cost is debatable.



Expect to spend at least $60 per person or more!
I went to the one in Palm Beach FL. It's good but over priced.



j
It's great!! - The dinner is worth every penny.
I haven't been there in a long time, but I didn't think it was worth the price. I remember that you had to order sides separately. The green beans were $4.50 extra, and that was about eight years ago. Maybe, hopefully, they aren't like that anymore? Or perhaps, the price will make you savor it, all the more.



If you like butter on your steak, you should like the food. I prefer to cook my own, always tastes better...but then again, I don't like butter :-p
The Ruth Chris in Denver is overpriced and the side dishes are uniformly uninspired. The steak was satisfactory but not wonderful, and everything else was a huge disappointment. Since it is a chain, I doubt the one in FL is any better. Save you money, there are bound to be a dozen better restaurants in a few mile radius.
OMG there is one in ohio and it is to die for very very good!! ENJOY....

No comments:

Post a Comment