Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm going to Ruth Chris steakhouse soon. Suggestions?

Which steak is the best?

Which side dishes are the best?I'm going to Ruth Chris steakhouse soon. Suggestions?
All the steaks are good. I really liked their creamed spinach. I am not a creamed spinach fan, but theirs is outstanding!
Everything is great. Bon AppetiteI'm going to Ruth Chris steakhouse soon. Suggestions?
just one thing .its all good,been their done that.have fun.
All the steaks are excellent. I'd suggest the filet mignon. For sides, we had aspargus (which was delicious... coming from a girl that doesn't eat green things) and I think scalloped potatoes. The meal was excellent but pricey. It is definitely the best steak I have ever eaten though.



Oh and as a side comment... there were lots of people in the one we went to (Houston) that were not dressed fancy. They say that they have a dress code, but it wasn't very enforced.I'm going to Ruth Chris steakhouse soon. Suggestions?
Bring lots of money. It is very good, but the menu is Ala cart. i.e. You pay extra for everything you order, salad, baked potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment