Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is the Ritz Carlton a good birthday gift to give your parents for a one night getaway?

Is the Ritz Carlton a good birthday gift to give your parents for a one night getaway? It's my mom's 50th, and I thought it would be something nice than usual.



I just reserved a packaged for one night about half hour away which includes a night in a deluxe room King bed at Ritz Carlton (im pretty sure its a 5 star hotel), and it also includes valet parking, and a next morning breakfeast buffet. I was also going to get them a 150 dollar gift certificate for Ruth Chris or another nice steakhouse.



Im just wondering if a woman would consider this a nice gift to enjoy with her husband, I hope im not being too cheap by going with Ritz Carlton, I think its a nice 5 star hotel.



Any thoughts?Is the Ritz Carlton a good birthday gift to give your parents for a one night getaway?
Can I adopt you?! It's a very thoughtful gift and I know your mom will love it.

I was wondering what Ritz Carlton it is. We have one in Calif. in Dana Point and it's high up on a bluff over-looking the ocean. It has a gorgeous view.

Happy birthday to your mama from me!
Birthday Gift -

http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Birthday/Birthday_Sisters.htm

http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Birthday/Birthday_Brothers.htm

http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Birthday/Birthday_Wife.htm

http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Birthday/Birthday_Husband.htm

Report Abuse

Is the Ritz Carlton a good birthday gift to give your parents for a one night getaway?
What a thoughtful child! YES!!! That would be a great gift! Your mom will love the Ritz and the steak dinner is a great thing too!!! Good job!!!!!!!!!!
Hey that sounds really nice for your parents. The Ritz Carlton is a well know hotel line. You should be able to see a picture of the location you chose. Hey it's a nice gift really.Is the Ritz Carlton a good birthday gift to give your parents for a one night getaway?
Sounds great. Some of the Ritz Carlton's have superb dining rooms鈥攖he one in Chicago just closed and it used to be our favorite restaurant in Chicago..
Ritz Carlton is the best of the best .What A great gift for you parents
It's not cheap at all. My ex husband used to work there, a very nice hotel. I would highly suggest that when you make your reservations that you mention that you are giving this as your mother's bday, and call the day before and remind them. They will probably upgrade them to a suite if they have it available. As for a steak house, Peter Luger is the "place" to be for steak. It is expensive, but $150 should do it if they don't drink too much. It's a great experience, and they can say they have done it in the end.
You're parents are very lucky.
yes. that hotel roxx
I would sure love this for my birthday. The Ritz in Atlanta is wonderful. The Resturant that is in the hotel is one of the best in the city. I think you have made a great choice. Go online and look at the one you made your reservation at. I bet it will have beauitful pictures.
May I adopt you? I turn 50 in 5 years. I think you are wonderful to do all of that for your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment