Thursday, February 16, 2012

Have you ever worn your spouse's underwear on your head in public?

I did at the Ruths Chris one time.....waaaaaaaaaaay to much tequila in the limo before with got there.Have you ever worn your spouse's underwear on your head in public?
when drunk and while playing strip poker.. my hubby wears mine on his head mostly for the smell
No but I did find a pair of her panties inside my shirt sleave while I was in a business meeting one time. Got there in the laundry.Have you ever worn your spouse's underwear on your head in public?
Did people look at you funn when you did it, or did you just not care because of the tequila? I think it would be interesting...but only if I washed it first. Eow! ;-)
I understand you were drunk, but why the hell would they be granny panies?Have you ever worn your spouse's underwear on your head in public?
Oh hell NO!, but i won't mind if he did with my undies!
and you're proud of this drunken behavior?

WOW!
Was it a thong? Did You get any pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment