Thursday, February 16, 2012

Business casual attire for a restaurant?

My boyfriend is taking me to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse tonight and I can't decide what to wear, so I looked at their page on CitySearch and its says the attire is "business casual." What do I wear for that? Are nice jeans, heels, and a cute/dressy top acceptable or would nice jeans still be too casual? Please help!Business casual attire for a restaurant?
A dark pair of jeans only- heels a MUST and a very feminine top would be awesome!Business casual attire for a restaurant?
I'm sure you would be fine in nice jeans but to be safe I would wear dress slacks and a dressy top with heels. Have fun!Business casual attire for a restaurant?
Business casual means any of the following:



collared button-down shirt

knit top

pressed trousers

khakis

dark colored, closed toed shoes

pretty much a suit, without the jacket



these items are NOT business casual:



jeans

flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes

low cut tops

anything belly-baring

low-rise pants

too tight clothing

anything sleeveless

minis

tall boots
dark jeans.. no light jeans. or pants.

high heels.. no tennis shoes or flats or flip flops..

button up top or maybe a nice blouse..

if you want, maybe a pencil skirt..

just keep it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment