Monday, February 13, 2012

Have you ever been to the Capital Grille?

I'm looking into these resturants in Boston:

Capital Grille

The Federalist

Sel de La Terre

Ruth Chris Steak House



Which one is the best and most expensive? I wanna make my boyfriend pay and stuff...Have you ever been to the Capital Grille?
Ruth's Chris is definitely the most expensive of the bunch. You can expect him to pay $50 a plate just for a steak and potato. If you really wanna find an expensive place, go to Morton's Steakhouse. There is like $100 a plate. I've been to Capital Grill. I don't know how it is in Boston, but in Atlanta it sits on the 7th floor of a building so you have a great view. It's quiet, you get your own, waiter, bus boy, and wine person. And the presentation of the food is magazine. Not to mention great quality.
nonononononHave you ever been to the Capital Grille?
i have been to capital grill in minneapolis and it was expensive.

they have lobster bisque, clam chowder, and french onion soups.

it's hard to choose one of them

their steak or shrimp scampi on angel hair pasta are both great.

their cream brulee was the best
The Federalist is the most expensive restaurant in Boston.Have you ever been to the Capital Grille?
Sel de La Terre.
I have money coming out of my asss so obviously I've been to all of them...

Let me review them for you: Capital Grille: good steak, service is pretty good but we had a waiter refuse to turn down the A/C/ so we never came back again

The Federalist: my fav. out of all of them...80 dollars a plate (and i love the atmosphere small and sexy)

sel de la terre: i only go there because they have the best service ever !!! the waiter always gives me free cookies and french fries when i go there...the best french fries in the world!!!

ruth chris: best steak in the world



overall, if u had to pick one either go to ruth chris or sel de la terre!!

No comments:

Post a Comment