Monday, February 13, 2012

Does anyone at there like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse? Can you give me insight on it? Thanks!?

Your help would be most appreciated. I'm contemplating on where to go for my honeymoon dinner!Does anyone at there like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse? Can you give me insight on it? Thanks!?
Very good!! :) 5 stars! A little expensive, but well worth it. Nice portions and you will want to take your desert with you! You will not have room to eat it there... Save it for after the festivities! :)
It's expensive and VERY rich.



The way they get their steaks so juicy is because they literally pound butter into the steak before cooking.



It's good, but bring a bag of Lipitor...



Also as it's a Honeymoon, consider whether a super full stomach will leave you out of the bedroom dessert course...I hate sex when I'm FULL.Does anyone at there like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse? Can you give me insight on it? Thanks!?
I went there on my 1 year anniversary because of the great hype and honestly, we've had better. Extremely overpriced for over rated service and quality. If there is a Del Frisco's anywhere near you, I'd suggest that.
Aloha......I have a few thought for you about your question. Ruth Chris does truly have very good food, but the one thing I thought about when reading your question is the fact it was your honeymoon dinner... Ruth Chis is a noisy restaurant. It isn't one of those cozy places where you can sit and be in your own little world. The food IS VERYYYYYY expensive..for just a plate with a piece of meat it is a minimum of $37.00...so you will pay atleast $ 8.00 for all other things whether its appetizer, salad, soup, potatoes, veggies..etc. and the bar/wine list is not cheap either. I am not sure where you live or are honeymooning.. if you add that to your question, someone might help you with a romantic place. I totally agree the food is good.. but this is an example.. there were 10 of us and out bill came to $1500.00..yep that's 150.00 per person!!! Would I do it again..noooooooooo, too many other restaurants that are excellent, and WAY cheaper. IF your honeymooning in Hawaii..I can definitely help you, as that were i liveDoes anyone at there like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse? Can you give me insight on it? Thanks!?
you won't regret, if you can afford
The first time we went in there, 2 friends of mine who worked for a news agency took us out to dinner with his bosses corporate american express.



I was pretty conservative in what I ordered, but they went to town ordering wine, cigars and only the best. I think he ran up the bill to $800



I have been there several times since then, I like taking my friends there who have never had a good meal and impress the heck out of them just to see the look on their face.



But its your honeymoon, make it a night to remember and spend a few hundred dollars on a good meal..



On a side note my girlfriend does not like going, as a guy I can walk in there wearing my office clothes, staright from the office after work. She needs to spend a few hours to get dressed up for me and do all that lady stuff and thats why she hates going.



But if you wife doesn't want to go, you can take me and we'll have a good time :)
I've eaten there alot.The portions are huge, definitely try the chocolate cake. Its a chain restaurant so the quality depends on what city you are in. The one in Chicago is great, St. Louis so-so, %26amp; Las Vegas is good but there are so many nicer places to go in Vegas like Del Friscos or Picaso. If you are in St. Louis go to Tony's instead the food is out of this world.
I hated it. My husband and I was looking forward to eating there after hearing about their food. We've had better steaks at Outback. In addition, as others have mentioned, you pay for the steak separately. You then have to pay for your sides separately. It's very very expensive, and I wasn't impressed at all. Save some money.
I love it! Well, just because it's Sean Hannity's favorite steakhouse. Go to Applebee's.
It is overpriced for what you get.



Where is your honeymoon? Maybe if you tell us, we can suggest something better?
Food is excellent, however it is very expensive.

I've eaten their several times and do not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment