Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Have you been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Was it worth it? How much did you spend on dinner for two?

I've been on their website, which, of course, does not list prices. I'd love to go someday for a special occasion, but realize I'll have to save up for it.

Also can you tell me what you had?

Thanks for the info!Have you been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Was it worth it? How much did you spend on dinner for two?
Ruth's Chris is well worth the price you will pay for it! We love going there! I was spoiled in college to have a roomate who was a manager at the local one, so even as a starving college student, I ate there regularly!

And no, there are no prices listed anywhere, that is how you tell the quality of the resturaunt. I actually have an uncle who's motto is, if you have to ask how much, then you obviously can't afford it! Well, let me tell you this, if you want a filet or 16 or 20 oz steak with sides, appetizer, dessert, and a few drinks you need to have at least $150 - $200 on you! If you can't afford that right now, save it up, you don't want to go there and not be able to kive it up while you're there!

We spend an average of $200.00 when we are there, but we generally have a NICE bottle of wine, and my husband will have a few mixed drinks, along with apps and a full meal and dessert!

I enjoy the surf and turf, our local one, since it's Louisiana has Shrimp and Crawfish specials-Yummy! And my husband usually has a special cut 20 oz! We generally have Au Gratin Potatoes and then tirimisu.

The service is AMAZING! You will feel like a rock star! So live it up and enjoy the experience and the food!
The best steak you will EVER eat, but you will pay the price. Let's say you have the surf and turf and your companion has the prime rib, with a couple drinks and tiramisu for dessert. You will pay roughly $80 plus tip, valet, coat check, so figure around $100. This is a once in a lifetime thing for some folks, so go ahead and enjoy it.Have you been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Was it worth it? How much did you spend on dinner for two?
I went there once with my now-ex-husband. He had some kind of steak, I had veal. And since it was my birthday and we were at a convention and it was a Monday, I ordered a bottle of Mumms. Total bill was somewhere around $150. We practically had the dining room to ourselves, the waitress was impeccable, she told the kitchen it was my b-day and I got free dessert. I tipped $50. The food and service was top-notch.



So about $200 for two people. But you don't have to get the $50 (way too marked up) champagne. But it was a special occasion and I wanted the champagne! :) Very well worth it.
Here was my experience. 8 Couples went together. Everything was separately priced. You ordered meat $25.00 to $50.00 per serving and sides were five or six dollars each. They were enough for two. The food was good, not fabulous but very nice.

Service was good but not worth the price.



We did have several bottles of wine and the final bill for this group was $1600.00 including tip. So as you can tell it is not cheap. This was in 7 years ago, so pricing has probably gone up.



I would say for a couple it will certainly be $100.00 plus.



I had a fillet, potatoes augratin. That is as much as I remember, I was in a wheel chair with a broken leg and on drugs.Have you been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Was it worth it? How much did you spend on dinner for two?
It's great food, especially for a "chain."



Expect to spend between $20-35 per entree. The entrees do not come with side dishes, so if you want veggies or potatoes or whatever, you'll have to add between $5-10 for each side dish.



As you can see, the bill can easily reach $100. It is very tasty and I definitely recommend it. I've been to their restaurants in Seattle, Chicago, and L.A. and the quality has been very good each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment