Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?

My husband and I are going to Ruth Chris's Steakhouse tomorrow for Thanksgiving at 1:30pm

The dress code says "Business casual, no jacket required."

(its in Knoxville Tennessee)

What do I wear?



I have no "slacks"

I do have a pair of "MIss me jeans) there really nice paid $200 for them, and a dressy shirt, and flats? will that be okay?Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?
Definitely no to the jeans, doesn't matter how much you paid for them. If you have a skirt, wear that instead. Dressy shirt is fine. I would wear a shoe with a heel but that's my preference. One piece of clothing to make sure you have on hand is a pair of black pants/slacks. That's one thing that should be in every woman's wardrobe. You will definitely use them.

I'm in So Cal where we tend to be more casual. But even here we dress up a bit for certain restaurants. Ruth Chris is one of them.Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?
Anytime you see the word "Business" in the attire choice jeans are NEVER acceptable. Business casual would be khaki pants and a golf shirt type attire. And although it says no jacket required,I'd still make my husband wear one. For me business casual would be a sheath dress,low heels and light makeup.



Seeing as how I went to The University of Florida,I could go off on a Vol rant here,but I'll refrain my self just this once.
  • applebees happy hour
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment