Thursday, February 16, 2012

Estimate please, two adults,before dinner drink and moderate wine$ with dinner,and steaks, ballpark?

I went to Ruth's Chris years ago and loved it but it was expensive..On the net I see estitmates of $30-40.per person....that just strikes me as too little!!!!

I want to take a friend there for graduation but want to make sure I budget properly..thksEstimate please, two adults,before dinner drink and moderate wine$ with dinner,and steaks, ballpark?
I can think of places (moderate) where you could get a good meal, before dinner drink, and a nice wine for about $100 per couple with tax and tip. This would be bare bones minimum.



I can also think of places where it would be up to twice that amount.



.Estimate please, two adults,before dinner drink and moderate wine$ with dinner,and steaks, ballpark?
Ruth's Chris is very expensive. It is way more than $40 per person. Try $75-$100 per person at the very least. Everything is Ala Carte from the bread to the potatoes. I have been twice and it is so not worth the price.Estimate please, two adults,before dinner drink and moderate wine$ with dinner,and steaks, ballpark?
I would budget $70. pp,



1 drink- $7-10

1 meal -$ 20 upwards

1 bottle of wine- $30 upwards
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment