Monday, February 20, 2012

Better Steakhouse in Philadelphia?

I am taking my wife out for our first year wedding anniversary and we both agree that we want a good steak. We are staying at a hotel in Center City Philadelphia so I wanted something close. I have spent the afternoon looking around from menu to menu... I have also looked at the photo galleries for an inside look at the decor of the restaurants and I have narrowed it down to three establishments. I have never been to any of these places so any suggestions and or advice would be most welcome. It's narrowed down to Butcher and Singer, Davio's, and Del Friscos. Thanks in advance for the advice. Sidenote... I am familiar with the Capital Grille, Barclay Prime, The Palm, The Prime Rib, Mortons, Ruth Chris', etc. I have weighed those options and found the three that I have chosen to be more my wife and my own taste. Please only reviews on the three I mentioned earlier. Many thanks.Better Steakhouse in Philadelphia?
I am only familiar with Morton's and Ruth Chris. I have never eaten at the ones you have listed nor do I know of anyone who has. I hope you get your answer. Anyway, have a lovely first anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment