Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Which is the fancier steakhouse? Morton's, Capital Grill, Flemmings or Ruth Chris?

I am taking my girlfriend of 10 months out to meet my mother so I want to impress both of them. Price is not a factor. I want the best place.



I live in Orlando, Florida so if you have another idea by all means....Which is the fancier steakhouse? Morton's, Capital Grill, Flemmings or Ruth Chris?
Morton's. Very traditional, old-style steakhouse. And I somewhat disagree--the absolute best steaks I've ever had have always come from the fancy, expensive steakhouses. You pay that kind of money for steak, you gotta get something for it.Which is the fancier steakhouse? Morton's, Capital Grill, Flemmings or Ruth Chris?
You don't impress by taking folks to the fanciest steakhouse. You impress by being yourself. Self-assured confidence goes a long way towards that.



Do both your sweetheart and mom enjoy a nice steak? If not, it would be pretentious to take them to an expensive steakhouse. Make sure that you know what they both like (and you too) so everyone can be comfortable and be themselves.



Dressing to the nines can be uncomfortable for some and you obviously want this first meeting to go well. For others, it's an absolute must. Now go with your instincts and good luck!Which is the fancier steakhouse? Morton's, Capital Grill, Flemmings or Ruth Chris?
Definitely Ruth Chris.
hmm outback steakhouse has great steak especially the ny steak or the skirt steak yum
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment