Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Which is better for an upscale dinner - The Chophouse or Ruth's Chris?

My boyfriend and I are spending a weekend in Washington, DC before he deploys to Iraq and I want to take him to a great steakhouse. I'm making him wear his blues and getting dressed up myself, so is one of the restaurants fancier than one? I know Ruth's Chris in Arlington is in a cool building with city views...is The Chophouse in a cool location as well? I know they're both pricey, but I'm looking for a restaurant where we won't look completely out of place. ;-) Thanks so much!Which is better for an upscale dinner - The Chophouse or Ruth's Chris?
I feel Ruth's Chris is a bit more upscale. An even more upscale Steakhouse: The Prime Rib
Ruth Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Which is better for an upscale dinner - The Chophouse or Ruth's Chris?
None of the Above.



Capital Grille

Prime Rib

Sam %26amp; Harry's

The Palm



all are better.
Ruth's Chris, period.



You won't look out of place anywhere in the area if he's in uniform. This is DC and everything around it is just a suburb of that. Lots of military... every branch - lol No one will notice what you're wearing. They'll be too busy tearing up and slobbering over the soldier you're with :)



Enjoy... and try not to worry yourself to death every day he's gone. Just take a deep breath, let go and let God. I wish you both well...Which is better for an upscale dinner - The Chophouse or Ruth's Chris?
The Palm is good. But Ruth Chris is the "BEST'' Get the prime rib , it is very good.
i've been to both places and believe you will enjoy ruth chris. call and schedule a reservation AND let them know that he is getting ready to be deployed to Iraq and you want to do something special for him - they just may in turn do something special for the both of you - good luck and enjoy dinner
Neither - go to the Old Ebbitt Grille. It's right by the White House. I have seen quite a few people in uniform in there...

PS Thank your bf for me...
You should really try Smith and Wollensky Steakhouse. Ruth Chris is too much of a chain now
Ruth's Chris
by far and away, Ruth's Chris. You won't be sorry.
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment