Monday, February 20, 2012

When I say "Steakhouse" what kind of restaurant do you think of?

Very upscale like Ruth's Chris? Nice like Outback? Casual like Applebee's? Or hip like David Burke's?When I say "Steakhouse" what kind of restaurant do you think of?
Ruth Chris style restaurant....definately more upsale than Outback, or Applebees......Neither of them in my opinion have very good food or service. If I want to pay a lot of money for food, I want it to tast good and have good service. I would rather pay more and have good meal, than spend $$$ at Outback....
I know this isn't what you mean but when i hear steakhouse i think of a huge steak on a house with a Weiner dog running to it.When I say "Steakhouse" what kind of restaurant do you think of?
Ryans,The Outback,Buffloas,Applebees,
The Outback Steakhouse.



But, I prefer Ruby Tuesdays steak dinner.When I say "Steakhouse" what kind of restaurant do you think of?
Here we have Texas Roadhouse. Complete with peanut shells on the floor.
I think Texas Roadhouse.
I think of the Outback.
I think Japanese as in Japanese Steakhouse where they cook the food right in front of you.
outback
  • p411
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment