Monday, February 13, 2012

What's your most favorite chain restaurant?

and what foods do you always order there?



(ex, denny's, olive garden, perkins, red lobster, melting pot, ruth chris steak house, embers, etc)What's your most favorite chain restaurant?
I have so many..

1. Olive Garden(Grilled Salmon w/ salad and breadsticks)

2. Red Lobster(Stuffed mushrooms)

3. Bahama Breeze(Jerk-chicken wings)

4. Half Shell(Gumbo)

5. Chilli's(Triple Play)

6. Abuelo's(Everything is delicious)

7. Perkins(Pot Roast)

I could go on and on....
Olive GardenWhat's your most favorite chain restaurant?
I agree with Becky...I love their soup, salad, and breadstick item
I would have to say Chilli's I order the quesadillas, and favorite restaurant for dessert is Ruby Tuesday I love that chocolate tall cakeWhat's your most favorite chain restaurant?
APPLEBEES!!!! DELICIOUS!



oh yes and I ALWAYS order the boneless honey barbeque chicken wings with ranch and blue cheese! :D
Hero Burger! Yum, the Soul Burger is the best Veggie burger I have ever had.
it depends....my fav. fast food restaraunt is fat burger and i order thier turkey burger and skinny fries combo....but my favorate restaraunt is tgi fridays....there i usually order thier salads.
Taco Bell

crunchy tacos

bean burrito extra onions

1/2 # combo burrito
Denny's and Weinersnichel (not exactly sure hot to spell it) ^^
White Castle
Taco Bell....it's the biggest chain and I wil order it all.



My fav's for "nicer" but chainy type places is, Macaroni Grill, Applebbes (I only order a chicken wrap thing), Olive Garden (will only eat soup and salad the rest sucks), Red Robin (anything), Fridays for the french onion, Bahama Breeze for anything, Rusans, nothing but Sushi, wow there are alot of them I cannot even remember.
applebees....I can always find something I want on their menu, the food is always good and kids eat free on Wednesdays.
McDonald's
fuddruckers...i get the super size chilli hotdog...or the crispy chicken...and the ppl working there are so nice
Red Lobster
logans
red robin
I don't like chain restaurants....most of their food is pre-packaged, pre-spiced, freeze dried, microwaved crap. I work in the food service business...as a distributor...I've been in an Olive Garden kitchen...they have about 10 microwaves lined up and cook about 80% of their food in them...straight from the freezer. Applebees has pre-set times on their microwaves to correspond with the correct temperature of a steak..ie..med. rare, well done, etc...they come out of the package with the grill marks already on them. Most of all the chain restaurants do this...they just anticipate that people will remain uneducated about food...and if you serve crap long enough..at a good price..people will eventually get used to it.



If you want good food...go to a locally owned mom and pop....or even better...go to a CHEF driven restaurant...you might spend a little more...but most of the time it's not that much...and it's worth it for the much better quality of food.
I like the chicken strips at Chile's, the bread bowl salads at Perkin's and I love Don Pablo's for Mexican.
in and out burger
California Pizza Kitchen-Spicy Jumbalaya. I love it so much because it's made with pasta not rice.
I have 2 -- Burgers from Burger King and

french fries from McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment