Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whats the most you spend on dinner?

Me and my friend spent $237 at ruth chris on saturday..Whats the most you spend on dinner?
$237.00 Whoa big spender! ( ^ _ ^ ) When I was stationed in Sandiego at the Naval School Of Health Sciences I took some friends to "The Afghanistan Restaurant." We spent like $140.00 that night. But the food was sooo good!
for me...no more than a hundredWhats the most you spend on dinner?
we went to sushi bar we spent 400 in one night which is too much waste of money but we had fun
well , for valentines day my fiancee took me to this like 5 star restuarnt and he spent $800.00 and gave like a $100.00 TIPWhats the most you spend on dinner?
350 on our honeymoon at Niagara falls... the food was awesome, but the portions was like omg where is the food lol
The most I want to spend is $25. The most I have spent is $60...peer pressure..wasn't happy about it.
probably no more than $60 and that's pushing it
If you are asking how much have I ever spent on dinner then its Spago in Las Vegas. It ran me $130ish before tip for 2 people. I had wanted to go there while I was in Vegas and budgeted for it. It was worth it at the time. The Spago in Beverly Hills or on Maui were better in my recollection.



Mama Tina's Italian in Long Beach, CA ran me about $100 for 2 people with tip when all was said and done also but that was even better than Spago. Plus we had appetizers, wine etc so that ran the tab up.



Its just me so anything more than $20-25 is pushing it in my view. I now eat vegetarian/vegan also so it cuts down on my grocery and dining out tabs.
Ha the most I'd spend is $20 (for myself...I was with 2 other girls but we got seperate checks) at Olive Garden lol.
oh i was just looking into ruth%26amp;chris rest.to go w.my hubby. lot of nice reviews on it.

but answering ur question..$150 at chart house..very yummy and worth the price. But it depends on what u oder...that will go for any restaurant.

www.chart-house.com

No comments:

Post a Comment