Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's better The Keg or Ruth and Chris's Steakhouse?

Ruth's Chris, most definitely!!! Their steaks are thick, service is fabulous, and they deliver the food to the table at 800 degrees! You cannot even compare the two...What's better The Keg or Ruth and Chris's Steakhouse?
flightpil... Look here! Your are very famous!!

http://208.109.69.157/funstuff/extra/extra03.asp?strName=flightpil...What's better The Keg or Ruth and Chris's Steakhouse?
Ruth %26amp; Chris's get my vote, the Keg used to be a fun place that served good quality food but not so any longer. Their menu is way over priced and the service is terrible. I don't like to be rushed through my meal but it doesn't take me 45 mintues to review the menu and make a selection! I don't eat steak often so when I do I want a good one. I can always get that at Ruth %26amp; Chris's.What's better The Keg or Ruth and Chris's Steakhouse?
the keg
the keg, if you can aford it price is the only problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment