Thursday, February 16, 2012

What shade/ effect makeup do i try ?

I am going to Ruth Chris this friday ( fancy resturant)



Anyways, I bought a Black mini dress with yellow trim.



How should I do my make up ?



What colors should I wear ?



I am italian so I have dark skin and dark hair.



thanks ! :)What shade/ effect makeup do i try ?
i'm going to agree with the person above and say do a smokey eye...and if you need help with how to do a smokey eye or what kind to do then check out this get artist on youtube for tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pana鈥?/a>

she is beyond amazing!...and also check her out on the Barry M site too for more tutorials

http://www.barrym.co.uk/laurens-make-up-鈥?/a>



you dont need to have all the exact same colors and brands that she uses, just look for similar colors that you own, unless you want to pick a few new shades...remember with a smokey eye, keep your lips nude-ish...she'll give examples :-) good luck and have fun! What shade/ effect makeup do i try ?
i think you should try to do a smoky look...it always looks great in a fancy restaurant



but if you haven't done a smoky look before, practice b/c you don't want to look like you got punched in the eye
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment