Monday, February 20, 2012

What a bunch of crock?

I heard about a new steak place coming into town. There was so much hype that we had to try it. Granted, the bar area was pretty and I like the atmosphere, but the prices for the drinks were outrageous! We had two glasses of wine each and it came to 30.00. It was the house wine so it wasn't an expensive wine. We ordered dinner.....I had a six ounce filet and 4 asparagus spears...$30.00....my boyfriend had a ribeye and 4 spears and that was $40.00! There was no bread, no crackers, no salad, no potato....nothing else. It was good, but I have had steaks just as good elsewhere for more than half the price. The place is called Ruth Chris. I cannot believe that people would be stupid enough to go back a second time....unless they want to throw away money. Is this restaurant a big chain or is it independently owned?What a bunch of crock?
I've never heard of it, but I'll definitely keep in mind to steer clear if it ever enters into my area market. Those prices are absolutely outrageous . . . and unless it's comparable to other restaurants in your area, I'm sure the restaurant won't last long.What a bunch of crock?
I think you got ripped off. I'd say that the place is headed for bankruptcy if they don't mend their ways. Sounds like very poor management.What a bunch of crock?
Chris Ruth it is a well know restaurant...There are only a few in U.S. ..Yes, they are expensive as Shula's steakhouse and Smith n Wollenski steakhouse...

I go to Outback for a good steak and good prices...

Those other restaurant sell their names and profit from celebreties that go there
Ruth Chris is a chain of restaurants. I went to the one in Seattle, the food was very good but as you, I thought it was over priced. My company paid for the bill so i wasn't too worried about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment