Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ruth Chris is $$ what do I wear ?

I am going on a date to a resturant called ruth chris.



Its a pretty upscale resturtant ( for me)



Here is the link..



www.ruthschris.com



my question is...what kind of dress or outfit should I wear...



I dont want to look over dresed, or underdressed...



Or slutty



Any advice ? :)



would love it !Ruth Chris is $$ what do I wear ?
I worked at a Ruth's Chris for many years. A nice dress. Not a prom dress or ultra formal. Sexy is good. Find out what your date plans to wear. dress nice...but not too crazy.
you can wear anything you would like ... i would go with a simple dres ... its summer so you can go for a little summer dress in a single color such as black or all white ... i have been there many times i always see people wear various things .. there is no dress code... but the fact that you are going on a date is what you should be thinking about .. i say go with some cute heels a cute dress :) and you are golden! Ruth Chris is $$ what do I wear ?
I went to Ruth Chris once and it was very upscale. I went for my bday, I wore a nice classy black dress with heels. I wouldnt wear anything you would wear to a club or show to much of the girls. LOL. if you know what i mean!
Ruth Chris is more on the upscale side. A nice dress would be fine I think...nothing too casual like a sundress, more like a cocktail dressRuth Chris is $$ what do I wear ?
be casual and wear something thats desent...pprobably some jeans not the teard ones though ...or a suit

No comments:

Post a Comment