Thursday, February 16, 2012

Romantic birthday dinner?

I live in Detroit and I am kinda stumped on a romantic birthday idea for my boyfriend. I want to have a romantic dinner or somehing like that. Does anyone have any ideas on restaurants in or near the city. I was thinking about Ruth Chris Steak house but I'm not sure. Time is running out....HEEELP!Romantic birthday dinner?
I have two suggestions:



1) Call around to places and see if they have a chef's table. It's a table located in the kitchen of a restaurant. They prepare your meal right in front of you. They also show you the other dishes people in the restaurant have ordered. Most places do not allow this service on weekends because the kitchen just gets wayyy to busy.



2) Hire a personal chef for the evening, or maybe even get a couple culinary students to cook. One to do savory foods and one to do desserts.



As far as restaurant suggestions:

1) Tribute Restaurant

2) Coach Insignia

3) Fusia at Asian Villiage

4) The Rattlesnake Club

5) Michigan Star Clipper Dinner Train



Hope this helps.
Take him anywhere (Ruth's Chris is fine), in a sexy little dress, then go into the ladies room and remove your undergarments. Nothing more romantic than that.Romantic birthday dinner?
You live in Detroit, Mcdonalds is prob the only place they have there.
If you are willing to drive a little there is a Melting Pot in Ann Arbor. I am not sure exactly how far it is but it is worth going to. The food is great, the atmosohere is quiet and pleasant and because it is fondue it is something unique and fun.Romantic birthday dinner?
Ruth's Chris is definitely a good choice. Nice atmosphere and there's nothing better than a good steak. I go there with my girlfriend a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment