Friday, February 10, 2012

Looking for reviews & pricing for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC. Is it good for a bday celebration?

We have one here in Mobile, AL. Excellent quality-- food is amazing, service is great, fancy and formal yet inviting and lively atmosphere. VERY pricy, however. You definitely get what you pay for. And they go all out on birthdays, too-bringing you a free dessert with a sparkler in it.

My favorite items:

Sauteed crab claws

Caesar salad

Petite Filet

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Spinach

Sweet Potato casserole

and DEFINITELY the oreo cheesecake for dessert.



ok now ya got my mouth watering!Looking for reviews %26amp; pricing for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC. Is it good for a bday celebration?
I love Ruth's Chris. It is our only stop for birthdays and anniversaries. I would recommend it!



Prices- Its very pricy to eat. Appitizers about 8-15$. I order a petit filet mignon and i believe that is like 28. If you let them know it is a birthday they will give you desert for free. Normally with drinks and full meal my boyfriend and i go through about 90$ before tip.



They have yummy garlic mashed potatoes but all their sides are served family style (one plate for sharing). They cook their steaks to perfection in 500 degree ovens.. I recommend getting your steak done one step rawer than you normally get it. Because when your plate comes out you can cut it up and it cooks up on the plate.. its very fun.
make sure you tell it's a Birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!Looking for reviews %26amp; pricing for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC. Is it good for a bday celebration?
It is a very expensive but god resturant. But remember it's not the amount of money you spend but the amount of fun and good company that you have at your birthday party, that's what you remember
I totally agree with all responses that I have read so far to your question.. To me it is one of the best steak places to dine at, without going to super-super priced, overrated restaurants. Pricey, but always reliable, Delicious, and generally awesome. Everything is always good..





.Go and tell the waiter that I sent you for special serviceLooking for reviews %26amp; pricing for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Charlotte, NC. Is it good for a bday celebration?
Okay, "Ruth Chris " Steakhouse has always bin one of my Favorites. Since Miss CHRIS"s passed away and everything

became Corporate there also got pretty Pricy.

You have to order everything a la Carte....so you better check

how good your Credit Card is...or the one who's Birthday it is.
I got a $50 gift card for my birthday. Does anyone have a preference for the Uptown or the South Park restaurant?

No comments:

Post a Comment