Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm eating at Ruth's Chris steakhouse (Roseville, CA) for the first time Friday night. What should I order???

I've heard SO much about this place, all good. What is really good on the menu? Price is no object, we're celebrating our 10th anniversary!I'm eating at Ruth's Chris steakhouse (Roseville, CA) for the first time Friday night. What should I order???
They have really good steaks, I would order the rib eye or the T-bone, with a salad, baked potato and asparagus. And for dessert it should only be the strawberry cheesecake mmmmm.
The only reason to go to Ruth's Chris is for steak! Lots of steak. Broiled in butter at 1700掳F! Any cut you'd like.I'm eating at Ruth's Chris steakhouse (Roseville, CA) for the first time Friday night. What should I order???
Filet Mignon, with maybe some wine, and a small fresh garden salad, EXCELLENT choices on the menu...... My mom and dad ate there, ordered these exact foods, and LOVED IT!!!!! NEVER put A-1 sauce on the steaks though...... that RUINS it.
Can't lose with their Porterhouse steakI'm eating at Ruth's Chris steakhouse (Roseville, CA) for the first time Friday night. What should I order???
All considers how much you dad wants to dip into your college fund! If you go there for anything else but steak, you are waisting your time.



I recommend either the New York or Porterhouse the steak. Also, you have to get a good baked potato and leave room for dessert. Expensive but worth it.



PLEASE! Do not put on ketchup!

No comments:

Post a Comment