Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'd like to know how much on average it would cost to eat at Ruth Chris steakhous figuring all 2's meaning

2 drinks(not a bottle of wine), 2 appetizers, 2 entrees %26amp; 2 desserts--i'm thinking of giving someone a $100 gift card for Xmas %26amp; don't want them to be embarrassed if it wont be enough to cover(not counting tip/valet, etc)I'd like to know how much on average it would cost to eat at Ruth Chris steakhous figuring all 2's meaning
Min $100
You will want to maybe think $150-200 for all that...I hope they are good friends!I'd like to know how much on average it would cost to eat at Ruth Chris steakhous figuring all 2's meaning
That will probably run you close to 200 with tax and gratuity.
That's perfect. The recipient will be very greatful.I'd like to know how much on average it would cost to eat at Ruth Chris steakhous figuring all 2's meaning
Not a Ruth Chris fan. I suggest Morton's or Donovan's. Food and prices are much better. More for your $$
Usually two people only order 1 apt and 1 dessert to split, but in the case that you gave, it will cost more than $100.00 especially with tip and all but I think a $100 gift certificate would be quite appropriate.
I would think that anyone would appreciate a Gift Card of $100 to any nice restaurant. For two people it should be very close to enough to cover what you described.
I would go closer to 150 even 200
It could be about $100 or more.
Double it.

No comments:

Post a Comment