Saturday, February 4, 2012

I am going to ruth chris's tonight what should i wear?

casual,dresed up??I am going to ruth chris's tonight what should i wear?
My friends and I do it big. And I know people who work there so they tell us they hate it when people comes in very casual. But if you paired up dark jeans with a nice cut top then I think that will do just fine. And cocktail dresses are always fun! You minus well dress up since you won't have any other reasons in the future and trust me you won't be the only one out of your comfort zone.I am going to ruth chris's tonight what should i wear?
Dressed up, but not evening gown and tux. Its business casual.I am going to ruth chris's tonight what should i wear?
my family went there in shorts and blue jeans with foot flops with t shirts.. so were anything they dont care.order the chicken stuffed with rogatta cheese...trust me.
regular clothes like casual

No comments:

Post a Comment