Monday, February 20, 2012

His birthday is coming?

ok so this is my best friend and his birthday is coming. he has everything so what can i get him. for christmas he got me a hello kitty charm bracet (worth 250). he appreciates everything i do. O and for dinner we are going to a ruth chris, let me know what you thinkHis birthday is coming?
COndom .... Perfume... something which is ur personal and you cannot give it to anyone... like ur diary, or nething which is important 4 u and you were using it ...and now u r giving it to him...and happy birthday to him from me 2..



you know what i have just copied this answer and pasted here for you.. which was already been selected as the best ,,two times... you can check my Q%26amp;A and best answeres for that...



what i want to say ..give that thing which is being used by you ...which was a part of you and it was important for you but now you giving it to him as a gift...wot you think????

bad_guy_heart_breaker@yahoo.com

i'm giving you my ID for email contact of you want to know more ideas for that before his birthday...you are welcome.. TC Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment