Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Could anyone tell me the prices for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...for 2 people?

I would like to take my boyfriend there- Approx how much will it cost if we both have 1 side and steak and 2 drinks?Could anyone tell me the prices for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...for 2 people?
$140.



Sides are $8 each. Drinks are $14. Steaks are around $35. Tax %26amp; tip is another 25%Could anyone tell me the prices for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse...for 2 people?
It will vary greatly depending on the cut of steak that you get. New York, Porterhouse, Rib eye, Filet....ect. The Rib Eye is the best value but not the cheapest. The add ons add up fast though. 2 crab cakes will set you back almost 20 dollars here. You two could have a very nice dinner here and keep it just under 100 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment