Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale?

I want to do something nice for my husband and I plan on taking him there... Can anyone give me an example of something to wear there for male and female??Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale?
Ruth's Chris doesnt have a dress code. You can go in jeans or you can dress up if you want.



And that is ANY Ruth's Chris. (I used to work for them)



Its not THAT upscale, it is afterall a chain. But it is good.Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale?
It is a very nice upscale restaurant. A man needs to wear a jacket, and a tie may be required. A woman should wear a nice outfit that isn't too casual. Nice pants or a skirt and a top or a dress would be acceptable.



They have excellent food, by the way.Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale?
business casual is okay especially in Ft Lauderdale - men can wear a tie if you like but not required.

men = slacks or khakis and dress shirt (polo shirt....if you really want - they won't turn you away)

ladies = slacks, skirt, or dress

you really want to avoid shorts although I have seen people wearing them

again, it is Ft Lauderdale



it is an upscale steakhouse so if you WANT to dress up you can.

nice place - good food - a bit pricey
Business casual would be the proper attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment