Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?

My husband and I are going to Ruth Chris's Steakhouse tomorrow for Thanksgiving at 1:30pm

The dress code says "Business casual, no jacket required."

(its in Knoxville Tennessee)

What do I wear?



I have no "slacks"

I do have a pair of "MIss me jeans) there really nice paid $200 for them, and a dressy shirt, and flats? will that be okay?Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?
Jeans are not "business casual" no matter how much you paid for them.



Wear a skirt and a blouse, something to coordinate with the khakis and shirt your husband will probably wear. The dress code is the minimum level you have to achieve, not the maximum. So there is nothing wrong in showing up in something more dressy if that is all that you have.
You can wear jeans to Ruth's Chris. They are not going to turn you away for wearing jeans. Especially for a girl, jeans are completely okay. I have eaten there in flip flops and shorts. On a day like Thanksgiving they are going to be full of old people that dress like crap, so don't worry about it at all.Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?
I don't know about who ever said where anything you wont lol one in New Orleans one year kick my friend out for jeans another time for our shoes lol So kinda depends who's at the front of the house the night/day you go =) lol But yes dress up to go there and have fun =)
Never jeans. Better to be overdressed than too casual.Business casual, no jacket required ? Ruth Chris?
a thong should get the job done ohhhh and wear a dress and NOPE CHUCK TESTA

No comments:

Post a Comment