Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Are you impressed with Ruth Chris Steakhouse?

After all the hype I was expecting spectacular but either they gave me a crap rib-eye cut (which was not very well marbled, ordered medium) or people are crazy. I've had better Ribeyes at Lonestar Steakhouse. My girlfriends Filet Mignon (ordered well done.... oh my g-g-g-g- oshh. I know, I told her) was pathetic.



I have to say though the sides were enormous and delicious.

At 35-40 bucks a steak it better be good, was it good for you?





BTW-

I took my girlfriend there for her birthday and the wait staff pulled this bottled water trick where they approach you with an open bottle of water and act like that's what they normally serve and ask if you want some. Turns out it is a $6 bottle of Pellegrino before I could tell my girlfriend she said sure and they started pouring.Are you impressed with Ruth Chris Steakhouse?
They make a good steak and they have a great experience. I went to one in Hong Kong and it was fabulous. You went for a dinning experience and you had one. There is an old addage if you have to ask how much it is you probably can't afford it. Sounds like your are nit picking.Are you impressed with Ruth Chris Steakhouse?
I love that place! Its good for special occasions. By far the bet steak ever, and the cheezy potatos were amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment