Friday, February 10, 2012

Anyone been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Toronto?

Has anyone ever eaten there? How much do thier steaks cost?



Thanks :) Any help would be greatly appreciatedAnyone been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Toronto?
I haven't been to the Ruth's Chris in Toronto, but I've been to the one in Troy, Michigan. I would assume that all of the individual restaurant menus are the same since it is a chain steakhouse. I had the large filet mignon, it ran about $35, but it didn't come with any sides, so once you order sides, you're talking $40-45. I thought the steak was good, but not the best I had, I've had better. I like my steak medium, pink but not red. The steak was pink in the middle, but around the rim of the steak it was to well done. The taste of the steak was good, they make it in a butter sauce(sounds strange but good), and it had a good taste. Once you get drinks/appetizers, you're easily going to spend $150-200. Hope this helps.
I ate in a Ruth's Chris Steak House in Houston. The prices were reasonable, the food very good.Anyone been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Toronto?
No, but I've been to Ruth Chris Steak house in St. Louis. Here is the menu and you can make reservations online. Very good, but pricey!
They are ridiculously over priced, and not even very good staeks. There are MUCH better steakhouses in Toronto for your money. Harbour 60 is a beautiful restaurant with exceptional food. Ruth's Chris steaks aren't even grilled, and they come sizzling with a great big lump of butter on top of them... that's all you end up tasting. Don't waste your money or your time.Anyone been to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Toronto?
Hey I have been to the one in Michigan.



BEST steaks I ever had.



The petite fillets ran about 50.00 us $ per steak
I have the one downtown its pricey but worth it..food is great steaks cooked exactly the way you ask...
Being a former chef who has worked in anumber of other downtown Toronto Steakhouse, whether you go to the Tom Jones, Carmens or Barbarian's, you will pay about the same, it is not as much the food but the atmosphere and other things that come with the meal.



All of the places named as at Ruth Chris, you get complimentary items with your meal, but are they are not exactly free, and then coffee and alcohol are extra, so for 2 people with dessert, your looking at $150, most steaks rib, filet, strip loin and t-bone will be between 8-16oz and run $25.00-40.00.
No i havent.. but wooooo TORONTO!!!
I Have been to Ruth Chris in Mississauga , near Toronto . Save your money and go to The Keg . Its cheaper, nicer and the food is just as good . Cost me $ 120 with tip for 2 of us , but it did have free parking
I have been to the Ruth and Chris in Toronto, located in the Hilton downtown. The staff are pretty cool, theyll let you whoop it up even though its supposed to be high brow, True what someone said about the butter on the steak, only steakhouse i know that does this. If you don't care for this, probably shouldn't be your first choice. Barbarians, good old school steak house as is the Keg Mansion. High end Harbor Sixty, way over priced but no fault with anything else. For a good all around steak house, still kind of pricey but the has the steak down is Hy's in the financial District, they got my vote. Stay away from Carmen's, used to be good, new owners who don't give a @#$$ except for crankin out tables.! Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment