Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What steak house is better morton's ruth chris or the metropolitan grill?

i wan't a really good steak or prime rib i have heared that these places are the best in seattle but which is the best, or is there somthing better than these steakhouses in seattle.What steak house is better morton's ruth chris or the metropolitan grill?
We have Morton's and Ruth Chris in Houston, both are very good.



Try looking for a Brazilian steakhouse . Foga de Choa or Churrasco's
I think ruths chris is highly overrated, not bad, just not as good as i've been told they were. Never been to the metro grill.What steak house is better morton's ruth chris or the metropolitan grill?
Ruth Chris
I have only been to Ruth Chris but I loved it.What steak house is better morton's ruth chris or the metropolitan grill?
Morton's gets the best reviews nationwide. I don't care for Ruth Chris because I like a sauce with my steak. I prefer a French restaurant to a steak house for this reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment