Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is Ruth Chris an overrated resturant? Any good steakhouses?

I have a birthday coming in about 3 weeks and I was trying to get some ideas on where to go to eat, not too sure about all this buzz on Ruth Chris.... And not too sure if i want to spend 80 bucks on a steak! Los Angeles is a wonderful city but i would like more ideas on where to go for about $40-$50 a plate. You know not too expensive but not basic like Black Angus! Any ideas?Is Ruth Chris an overrated resturant? Any good steakhouses?
Not overrated at all...the steaks are delicious...but, it IS expensive because everything is a la carte.



Google "Los Angeles" Steak Houses, because we have a LOT of them. It would help to know what area of Los Angeles you are in...search your area.Is Ruth Chris an overrated resturant? Any good steakhouses?
I've been to RC and wasn't impressed.

My fav is Mastro's Steakhouse...it is pricey and SO worth it, but not on a budget.

Houston's is my second choice, and it's way easier on the pocketbook.Is Ruth Chris an overrated resturant? Any good steakhouses?
555 Steakhouse in Long Beach is very highly rated.

I'm not a steak kind of girl so I have never been, but it gets excellent reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment